Are you familiar with Pinterest? It’s my favorite social media platform. I love it because it adds value to my life. It’s inspirational and I learn little tips that can make big changes in my life. For those of you still sleeping on it, I’ll be sharing my favorite tips. Here are 10 organizing tips, see more at http://pinterest.com/maneandchic/organizing-tips/.
1. Organize your shoes including your boots with bookshelves.
2. Add a dress rail to the corner of a room to plan outfits for the week.
3. Organize your bags with shower rings.
4. Create a laundry dresser/sorter with plywood and laundry baskets. This is also a good way to organize some of your hair stuff and even stuff you need to purge from your home.
5. Organize your refrigerator with cheap plastic bins.
6. Use drawer dividers in a drawer to make your makeup more accessible.
7. A tip from yours truly, organize your hair stuff with clear plastic boxes and/or recycled glass jars. If you find a big enough jar, like a gallon pickle jar, you can store your rollers in a pretty glass jar instead of the plastic boxes.
9. Create a cabinet on casters to create more space in tight places.
10. Use a spice rack to store nail polish and hang it behind a door or in a cabinet.